Browsing Category

Objects


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

Садиба Голіциних-Кеніга, Тростянець

on
July 1, 2018

Sorry, this entry is only available in Ukrainian and Russian.

READ ARTICLE


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

The remains of the bell tower of the All-Saints Gate Church, Tokari village

on
July 1, 2018

Tokari village is located within 2 km from the city of Sumy. In fact the current Tokari were represented by two settlements (Tokari and…

READ ARTICLE


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

Count’s manor Kapnist, Mikhaylovka village

on
July 1, 2018

Filaret (D. G. Gumilevsky), who visited this region in the middle of the 19th century, in his work “Historical and Statistical Description of the…

READ ARTICLE


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

Assumption Church, Mezhirich village

on
July 1, 2018

Above the village, on the large terrace on the right bank of the Psel River, stands the Assumption Church.

It was laid in 1759 by…

READ ARTICLE


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

Khrushchev Manor, Lifino village

on
July 1, 2018

In 1778 (this is the most early mention of the farm in the documents), only 179 people lived there. At that time it belonged…

READ ARTICLE


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

Manor of Zboromirsky family, village Chervone

on
July 1, 2018

For more than 200 years, the lands of the village of Staroye belonged to the Kondratyev family. From the first half of the 19th…

READ ARTICLE


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

Manor of Kondratyev, Chervone village

on
July 1, 2018

The Chervone village existed in 1642 and is considered one of the oldest settlements of the Sumy regiment. Gerasim Kondratyev, who lived in the…

READ ARTICLE


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

St. Dmitry Monastery, Ryasnoe village

on
July 1, 2018

In his book “Historical and statistical description of the Kharkov Diocese” Filaret (D. G. Gumilevsky) wrote the following about Ryasnoe:

“One of the best villages…

READ ARTICLE


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

Slavgorod. Temple of the Holy Trinity.

on
June 30, 2018

Initially it was a fortified place inhabited by boyar children, gunners and archers. In 1686, the Akhtyr Colonel Ivan Perekrestov bought Slavgorod from the…

READ ARTICLE


VIEW POST

View more
Objects

Mezenovka. The remains of a sugar factory.

on
June 30, 2018

Mezenovka. The remains of a sugar factory.

The exact date of the village foundation is unknown. It is believed that this settlement near the Korova…

READ ARTICLE